Pool Cue Chalk
Keep your hands dry and sweat-free, and your strokes smoother with a Cue Candy talc powder bag. Similar to how a rosin bag works for pitchers, Cue Candy is a porous cloth pouch with powder inside. Just rub the pouch on your hands and the powder comes out. Once you try Cue Candy, you'll never go back to messy bottled powders again!
Roku chalk is technologically advaced with the same ability of the KAMUI Chalk .98B or 1.21B. No mess on the cue ball and no more skidding on felt. Comes in singles and only in blue.
Silky Hand Invisible Spray eliminates the need for messy chalks and powders to keep your hands dry. This invisible formula sprays on and dries quickly, leaving a perfectly smooth stroke in its place. 1 oz. bottle.
- Silver Cup is held by many to be the best chalk on the market
- Available in 19 Colors
- Formulated for performance
- Long lasting application
- Unique shape is designed to allow more even chalk distribution than square pieces
- Extreme English is no problem
- Instantly improves anyone's game just by using it
- Available in a tubes of five pieces in blue only.
- Master chalk is the most popular on the market
- Available as a box of 12 in 12 colors
- Silver Cup Cone Talc is perfect for reducing moisture on your hands, eliminating friction between your bridge hand and cue shaft. Easy to use and mess-free (unlike baby powder), simply rub your hands up and down the cone to wipe the perspiration away.
- Available as a case of 6 cones