Game Room Furniture
Shop by brand
Shop by price
$0 - $19.99
$19.99 - $29.99
$29.99 - $39.99
$39.99 - $59.99
$59.99 - $69.99
$69.99 - $79.99
Terms & Conditions
Cue and Case Sales Inc
Schon’s seasoned craftsmen have been manufacturing their small-batch custom cues since 1981, making Schon one of the oldest custom cue houses around. Schon is proud to manufacture all of its cues in the same small Milwaukee, Wisconsin shop it has occupied since 1986.
Each cue in the STL line is made in a very small batch (typically only six or so cues at a time), so some variation in ring configuration, wood selection or butt plate may occur.
Because of the attention each cue receives during manufacturing, designer Evan Clarke is proud to say he personally finishes and tests each one to ensure that it will stand up to the test of time.
The STL19 model features an Ebony forearm and butt with exotic wood and Elephant Ivory inlays, stainless steel joint, decorative slim hashed index rings, and black butt cap. Available with genuine double-pressed black & white Irish linen or black leather wrap (add $100).
Schon - Small-Batch American Made Custom Cues
• Standard 58” cues
• Available in 19-21 oz.
• Cue butts are built on a hybrid core of laminated woods
• Elephant Ivory, Ebony and other exotic wood inlays
• Phenolic-lined stainless steel joint collars
• Stainless steel pins
• Butt plates are made out of nearly-indestructible Delrin
• Piloted joints mate with phenolic cushioned brass shaft inserts
• Shafts and cue butts are perfectly matched during manufacturing, giving that distinctive Schon hit
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cue and Case Sales Inc